Brennan Newberry Enjoys An Off Weekend At Talladega SuperspeedwayPress Release
· Newberry will make his first ever start at the famed Talladega Superspeedway in the International Motorsports Hall of Fame 250.
· Ryan McKinney returns to the top of the box, to call the shots for Newberry, just as he did at Daytona International Speedway earlier this year. (Ryan McKinney is the NCWTS Truck Chief for NTS veteran Ron Hornaday, Jr.)
· NTS Rookie, Newberry, is looking for another top 10 in his fourth ARCA start. In his previous three ARCA races, he finished 4th at Michigan International Speedway, 5th at Kansas Speedway last fall and 6th at Daytona International Speedway earlier this year.
· NTS Motorsports will have crew members from both NCWTS truck teams in Talladega this weekend, as well as Ron Hornaday, Jr. on the ground to coach Brennan and Rick Carelli up on the Spotter’s stand.
· SPEED will broadcast the ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards race live Friday, May 3rd, 5 p.m. ET.
“I can’t wait to get on the track at Talladega to gain seat time and drafting experience for when the trucks return to this track later this year. It made a big difference in how I raced the truck race in Daytona after racing in the ARCA race, and I am hoping running this race will do the same thing. Being a rookie, I always want to learn as much as I can to make myself better.”
2.66 mile paved tri-oval
33 degrees banking in turns
18 degrees banking in tri-oval
2 degrees banking on backstretch
For more information about NTS Motorsports visit ntsmotorsports.com.
Follow us on Twitter @TeamNTS, @TeamNTS14Truck, @BrennanNewberry.
Source: NTS Motorsports Press Release
Article Tags: ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards, Brennan Newberry, International Motorsports Hall of Fame 250, NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, NCWTS